The Certified Personal and Executive Coach (CPEC) program is designed to guide you step by step on the journey to becoming a successful professional coach.
CPEC is a comprehensive preparation for personal and executive coaches. This 6-month program is delivered via live virtual classes. We equip you with the tools and knowledge to effectively run a coaching practice-whether in an organization or as a business owner. You will learn how to coach powerfully and effectively in a supportive, engaging learning environment. You have the option of including the Mentor Coaching Experience (MCE) to support you in your CPEC training.
- Seven, live group coaching sessions conducted virtually via your computer, smartphone app or over the phone
- Two individual 90-minute one-on-one sessions with a PCC
- 10 ICF-approved mentor coaching hours
- Increased confidence in your abilities and greater comfort with the coaching process
- Extra level of support and coaching as you build your practice