The CaPP Institute is offering a complete mentor coaching package that will sharpen your coaching skills and take your coaching to the next level. This mentor coaching package includes an exclusive group of like-minded coaches for seven transformative group sessions and two, 90-minute one-on-one sessions with a Professional Certified Coach (PCC). You’ll learn what to do – and just as importantly, what not to do.
The Mentor Coaching Experience is reserved for CaPP Graduates. This means you have completed at the initial coach training program (the Coach Training Intensive) with a goal of building a successful coaching practice independently or within an organization.
This mentor coaching package includes:
- Seven live group coaching sessions conducted virtually via your computer, smartphone app or over the phone
- Two individual 90-minute one-on-one sessions with a PCC
- 10 mentor coaching hours that can be used towards the 10-hour mentor coaching requirement if you decide to apply for a coaching credential through the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Increased confidence in your abilities and greater comfort with the coaching process
Practical tools to become the kind of coach who facilitates big results for clients in every coaching session
- Shortcuts and advanced techniques you can put into practice immediately to go to the next level
- Extra level of support and coaching as you build your practice
Groups Sessions Date/Time:
Wednesday at 12pm ET